Iphone setup instructions:
Note: We recommend using the Outlook app for iOS. To get Outlook, use your phone’s camera to scan this QR code.
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts. (Depending on your iOS version, you might need to tap Passwords & Accounts.)
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Email and a short Description (like your company’s name or email type), and then tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to use your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as a Work or School to continue.)
Note: If Microsoft can’t find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Email: Your Microsoft 365 email address
• Password: Your Microsoft 365 email password
• Server: outlook.office365.com (this is required)
• Domain: This can be left empty
• Username: Your Microsoft 365 email address
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA) (also called two-step verification), you’ll need to verify your account.
- Tap Next. You might be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Microsoft 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save. You can come back and update settings here at any point.
- That’s it! You’ll see your Microsoft 365 account under Accounts.
Android setup instructions:
- Open Outlook. (Don’t have the app? Download it at the Google Play Store.)
- Tap Menu > Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account > Add an email account
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password and tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as Work or School.)
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA) (also called two-step verification), you’ll also need to verify your account.
- Your Microsoft 365 account now shows in Settings. Go to your Inbox to check your email.