Outlook Setup Instructions
- Open Outlook. (Don’t have the app? Here’s how to download it.)
- Select File and + Add Account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email address and select Connect.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Password and select Sign In. If asked, choose if you want to use this account everywhere on your device.
- Once Outlook shows that the email was added, select Done.
Apple Mail Setup Instructions
- Open Mail. (If this is your first time using Mail, opening the app will start the process.)
- From the menu bar, select Mail > Add Account.
- Select Exchange and Continue.
- Enter your Name and Microsoft 365 Email Address, and select Sign In.
- Select Sign In again to let Microsoft locate your email address and account info.
- You’ll be redirected to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page. Enter your email Password and select Sign In.
- Select Done. You can come back and edit these settings at any point.
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, which can take a few minutes.